Saturday, May 10, 2008

I AM IRONMAN!!!


What might be one of the best movies I have seen in a long time, and what I am considering my 2nd favorite comic book movie, only falling behind the ever spectacular Batman Begins, is Ironman.
With all the hype that has been surrounding the release of this blockbuster hit I have been keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that it would not disappoint. Let me down like movies such as The Incredible Hulk (feat Eric Banna and Jennifer Connelly, who I can never look at the same after seeing Requiem for a Dream) and the many Batman movies that were completely ridiculous!!!
My brother and I decide to go check it out. The opening trailers got me so excited for the movie. They started out with Indiana Jones (which I am psyched for!) and the new trailer for The Dark Night (don't get me started, because I will sit here all day and give praise to Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale for what they have done to revive the Batman legacy).
When the movie started you get thrown right into the eye catching action, the comedy and the overall fantastic story. I was a little skeptical at first of Robert Downey Jr being casted as Tony Stark, but he quickly abolished all doubts. He fit the roll "to a t". The CG was remarkable and the movie really makes you feel that anyone can become a super hero in a real world (as long as they have the money and the smarts to build a state of the art suit!)
The movie was constantly flowing and did not drag on at all. I definitely recommend checking it out. When you do go, do yourself a favor, stay and watch the entire credits. There is a 40 second clip to set up the sequel (which is scheduled to release in 2010). I will not spoil anything, but the next movie is going to be BAD ASS!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!!

No comments: