Thursday, May 1, 2008

Birthday Festivities!

With my birthday quickly sneaking up on me from around the corner I have been doing almost anything I can to forget about it! 25th Birthday's are a complete waste of celebration because there is really no reason to be happy about the fact that you are 1/4 Century old.

In my decision to boycott my birthday I have been trying to weasel my way past it without anyone wishing me a "Happy Birthday". I know that my family will wish me one, but that is not really preventative. They remember everything, and even if I didn't want to celebrate it they would make it a point to celebrate it more. I love my family, haha.

But, I can't lie. I am actually ECSTATIC about my birthday now! One of my closest friends, Rockstar, and I have decided to make this a birthday to remember for a long long time. Since her birthday is right around my own we are doing a joint event that only we are crazy enough to do. We have decided to make this a celebration that only the God's can compete with. We are going all out, and with good reason.....we are getting older!

I know you keep asking yourself what it is.... The thing that sucks is.... I am not going to tell. Once the deed is done and behind us I will fill each and everyone of my friends in. But, until then......not another word.

No comments: