Sunday, April 27, 2008

On my MP3 right now!

I was first introduced to this band a little over a year ago when I went to see one of my favorite bands, Breaking Benjamin, in concert. This band, Dropping Daylight, came out on stage and caught my attention from the first second. The lead singer did not play guitar or even the bass. He was playing the keyboard, which I thought was flat out eye-catching and amazing. Normally the guy playing the keyboard is in the back corner and doesn't even have a spot light, but this guy was right up front and his energy livened up the entire stadium. After watching their set and listening to them plugging their new CD that was coming out the next day I was flat out hooked. I woke up the next morning and ran over to the store to buy the CD.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: