Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back in The W-B!

For months now I have really been missing all my dear friends that I left when I moved out of the Wilkes-Barre area and came back to Jersey. Some of them have been begging me to visit but with my schedule and how busy I am it has been real difficult to set aside a weekend. But, I finally was able to squeeze a one night visit to the WB this past Friday. It was fantastic!

I got into town around 8ish and headed right to where I "lived", my bar, Senuna's. Considering I worked there for 7 years, my coworkers and regulars really became a family to me. When I moved it really felt like I left a part of myself in that bar. So many good times, memories and amazing stories were had there.

As I walked in I get flat out tackled by one of my former co-workers, Bridget. This was just a glimpse of what was going to happen all night. Pretty much every person that walked in either tackled me, lifted me up or hug the shit out of me. And, of course had to do a shot with me.

After catching up with every person that I could and taking every shot that was bought for me, I just took a step back and soaked in the scenery. For as much as I love that place it hurt a bit to be there because of how much I miss it and the people who were my life for so long. I love them all to death and I will always have a place in my heart for that place.

I'll be back again to visit the WB soon.

No comments: