Monday, April 21, 2008

Team Names

So, today at work my manager, Greg, decides to start a little competition for our team. It is all based on how many loans we sell for the next couple weeks.

For those of you who don't know what I do for a living, I am a loan officer for a mortgage company.

Anyway, back to the story......Greg splits us up into 2 different teams. 4 on one team, 3 on another (of course I am on the team of 3, because he knows I kick ass and really do the work of 2 individuals). Each team has to come up with a name for themselves. The other team comes up with their name rather quickly, but not creatively. Their name is "3 Guys and a Mexican". If you can't gather from the name, it's 3 guys (John, TQ and Eric) and the Mexican (Carlos). Not creative at all....I was a bit disappointed.

My lovely team consists of myself, Jeff, and Brooke. As you can tell, she is completely out of place being the only girl on the team. We begin to put our heads together and try to come up with the most creative name we can think of......nothing comes to us. We are a bit lame in the "Team Name Department". We start throwing names back and forth...."Brew Crew"....."Master Minds"......"Team Ramrod"......etc. This goes on for a good while.

Of course when things start getting redundant our minds start to wander and perverted things come out......"The Master Batters"......."Big Test Icicles".......and of course "Two Hot Dogs, One Bun"!!! I know what you are thinking, "You perverted guys!". Wrong! That definitely came from Brooke!!!.....pervert

It is safe to say that we still have not come up with an "appropriate" name for our team. If you think of anything, please let me know before our minds start to wander again!

If you are looking for a team name of your own check out http://www.teamnames.net/ . Some are really hilarious!

No comments: