Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Somethings (stolen from my Rockstar)

Somethings I really like
Beer
Any type of music
Pizza (with the beer)
Good friends who hold great conversations
Golf
Football

Somethings I really dislike
Throwing up (includes those vomit burps.....blah!)
Being late
Going to work everyday


Somethings people don't know about me
I love to draw/scratchboard
I am actually pretty sh

Somethings I like about my friends
Steve's ability to make any situation awkward (dude, you need a filter, haha)
Jacque's love and caring for everyone she comes across
Mira's soft spoken coolness and ability to party hardy just for the hell of it....and being as crazy as I am
Jess's skill at always being able to lighten a moment by making an ass out of herself.....love it!
Anita's freedom and "I don't give a shit" attitude
Carlos's ability to be friends with everyone and help at the drop of a dime

Somethings that instantly make me smile
My Toby!!!
Artwork
Friends

Somethings I hope to be remembered for
Love and caring
Making others smile

1 comment:

Mb said...

Loves it. It reminds me of those email forwards we used to send out back in the day. That was my inspiration.