Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Rise or Fall of Our Nation

With the presidential elections sneaking up very quickly from around the corner, there are 2 faces that I absolutely do not want to meet me when I get there....McCain and Palin.

I have never been much of a follower or politics, so I don't know if it's the fact that I am getting older and am in that age that I realize the next president really affects me, or maybe it's the fact that I have never seen such a pathetic and unprepared team running for the house.

I understand McCain wanting to become president. He has spent 26 years in the Senate and has always been in the lime light of D.C. He is a war hero who was captured and tortured. And he is a clone of Bush, so of course all the Republicans would love him.

Palin on the other hand, I think, should either be tested for downs or just taken into the Alaskan back mountain, shot in the knee caps and left there staring at her Russian neighbors. I am sure, McCain thought that choosing a somewhat attractive woman, that he could shape and mold into a VP of his liking, but I don't think he realized what he was getting himself into.

She has not only embarrassed herself and McCain, but also all Republicans, and worst of all, she has embarrassed most of us to call ourselves Americans. She has no public speaking ability, she has knowledge of what she is talking about and she is just all around pathetic. She has mentioned that she is from Alaska, not a foreign country. But yet, she acts as if she is. She has no idea what is going on in D.C., she has no idea what her running mate has even done in the past 26 years. She is a complete lost cause.

What would we ever do if God-forbid the two of them were elected and even worse, something happens to McCain and this dits becomes president. Not only do I think I would leave the country and live in Canada, wake up every morning and piss on the Alaskan border, but I think that Hilary Clinton would blow her brains out all over the steps of the White House.

If these two are given the strongest positions in the world, then our power as the most superior country in the world will become a laughing stock.



The only thing that will save us from this horrible world are the strong words of Obama.

Even though I was not even a glimpse in my parents eye at the time, JFK was the everything to this country. He was a prestigious Kennedy, with such an amazing run for the White House. He became, what some would call, one of the greatest presidents. He promised that we would reach the moon. He inspired, not only Democrats, but every single American. Everyone believe in this man. This is how I view Obama.

Obama is going to be the cure for a lot of ailments that this country has. He has stated that under his watch that this country will be free of foreign oil dependency within 10 years. This man will get us out of this horrible economy we have found ourselves in under Bush. This man will rally our country together. Make us a force to be reckoned with again.

Obama is the man for the job. And I really hope that this country will realize it before it is too damn late. Otherwise I am going to be freezing my ass off pissing in the Yukon Territory!

1 comment:

Mb said...

Obama oh eight!!! Palin gives me the creeps.